Who sang "I hope you dance," And I don't mean Lee Ann Womack?

What I am looking for is an older video. I don't remember if it was Lee Ann Womack or not but the videos I am finding online are not the one I remember. It was a woman with darker hair, a short bob cut who played the violin in the video. The videos I am finding online are either Lee Ann Womack singing in a silver dress with long curly hair and no violin or a guy by the name of Ronan Keating. Neither of these are the video I remember from ages ago. Can anyone help me here? This is getting frustrating.

To Add On -

The girl singing in the video was the one playing the violin and she had a much higher pitched voice, almost nasal.

Favorite Answer

Guess it might not be Oleta Adams... how about checking out the allmusic link I have given. Search for the title, and click through to get a list of, oh, 37 of which only a few are Lee Ann

There are people playing the violin in Lee Ann Womack's video. One has a short bob and the other is a little girl...with ballerina's dancing behind them.

I found a version by a woman named Rebecca Lowe on iTunes, not sure if it's the one you're looking for.