Anyone have the CGMS yet?

I just got mine last week...it was a surprise because my insurance company (CIGNA) kept denying me but then they suddenly approved it. I guess Minimed recently sent out some research results to insurance companies that is starting to change their minds, so try again if you've been denied in the past. Anyway, just... show more I just got mine last week...it was a surprise because my insurance company (CIGNA) kept denying me but then they suddenly approved it. I guess Minimed recently sent out some research results to insurance companies that is starting to change their minds, so try again if you've been denied in the past. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks that have worked well for them, or anything they've learned from using it? I'll be downloading my first round of data tomorrow.
Update: I already had the Minimed 522 pump, so that's why I went with that brand. My diabetes educator says the major brands are all fairly similar in quality, so I guess just go with the brand of pump you like.