what does a MOSFET do in an airsoft gun?

i've heard of this MOSFET system but i'm not sure what it is. does it increase your rate of fire or fps, or does it make your gun more internally sound.

Favorite Answer

it acts as an electronic gate between the trigger switch and the motor in the gearbox - similiar to the solenoid in your car's starter and your ignition switch.

It will not increase your FPS at all, however combined with other mods they can increase your ROF. They also make the electrical system more efficient since your trigger will not simply dump the uncontrolled full battery voltage directly into the motor without one, and the more advanced systems can support fine tuned firing modes like 3 round burst (aka 3RB).

more info in source

cheers

Mosfet Airsoft

• Erika

Airsoft Mosfet

Mosfet is a relay system for your trigger selector switch inside your gun. the reason this was created is because of the carbon deposits made to the electrical terminals made when sparks are produced each time you pull the trigger. if you fire at semi-auto most of the time, the more sparks you produce therefore more carbon deposits. 1 pull = 1 spark. mosfet is a relay system in which sparks do not occur. if you often fire at semi-auto mode, i suggest you purchase this upgrade. If you have plans to buy a new gun, have budget for it, and wish to have the highest quality gun - no more buying upgrades and very minimal maintainance. I would strongly suggest you buy the Systema. you can check out zshot(dot)com.

Source(s): Have fun!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): mosfet airsoft gun: https://biturl.im/FeIfr

Wow, thankyou! just what I was searching for. I looked for the answer on the internet but I couldn't find them.

I honestly think it just makes it work properly.

I need more details