Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who is a better Reciver Andre Johnson or Brandon Marshall?

im a die hard Texans fan so of course andre johnson is a BEAST! hard to stop! in my opinion best reciver in the leauge in my opinon has the most yard with 955 yards.

Best Answer

I truly believe Andre Johnson is one of the top 3 in the league today. I'm a Colts fan so I'm tired of watching him catch 10 balls against us every time we play Houston. Brandon Marshall seems to be the next T.O. or Ocho Crappo.

Andre Johnson

I would say Andre Johnson because if he is healthy is one of the best WR in the league and plus he doesn't have good QB and still making plays. Marshall is very talented but he isnt consistent all of the time. I also think Johnson has better hands

andre johnson is my favorite receiver in the league. I think he is clearly the better receiver. he is stronger than marshall. marshall is just more intimidating because he's vocal and is no pushover either. johnson is faster than marshall. Thing is, andre johnson has been doing this for years without a decent qb. brandon marshall has a budding qb in cutler. andre johnson has played with carr and now schaub, not that great qbs. Andre Johnson is similar to calvin johnson in my opinion. Both are very strong and fast for their size. Andre Johnson is between Randy Moss and Terrell Owens. He's faster than TO, but slower than Moss. Stronger than Moss, but not stronger than TO. If Johnson was healthy throughout his whole career, he would be a future hall of famer. He still has a chance. Anyways, johnson is the better receiver.

In talent they are very close, Marshall has a better QB throwing the ball so I would go with Marshall for that reason. If the Texans ever get a decent head coach and QB they may compete.

Even as a Broncos fan....I have to say Johnson is the better player. He has crazy skills on the field and doesn't seem to make a spectacle out of himself off of it.

Marshall has some of the best WR skills in the NFL and I love to watch him, he just needs to grow up some more.

They will both have great careers.

• jm

andre johnson. marshall is quite good, using his hands and height to his advantage.

johnson is great. terrific ability. speed, hands, moves. total package.

AJ.....hands down! Marshall is good but AJ is in his own class....AJ is the best in the NFL right now...

• Fort90

CALVIN JOHNSON IS THE BEST WIDE RECIEVER BUT HE HAS NO RELIABLE TEAM!

BETWEEN YOUR TWO I SAY MARSHALL IS BETTER BECAUSE HE MAKES PLAYS AFTER THE CATCH! BUT IT IS REALLY CLOSE...

Source(s): STEELERS ALL DAY! AND IF YOU AINT WITH US THEN YOU IN THE FOOD CHAIN!

marshall is a play maker

but both are very very good