Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

2 minute talk on animal right

can you help me to write 2 minute talk on animal right in F.2 english,plz?

you must make at least four to five good ideas with discussion,explnation and examples from real life.(feelings and opinions)

I am in a curry!!help me please!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

做一個短講,要從幾個方面入手:

1.簡介: 通常都會背左一句開場白 - Good morning everybody, today i would like to introduce ..................

現就你的個案舉例:

Good morning everybody, today i would like to explain a animal right. When i was watching television last sunday, discovery channel was show a tortoise and the other to become extinct animals.

I was shocked by what i saw, an African was killing the deer, so cruel thing. I think any animal should have exist right. If i were the killer, i mustn't kill the animal.

I feel sorry to hear a lot of animal extinct, they also have a family, we should help them to found and protect their home.

Althougt i'm very concerned with animal right, i suggest the government should to participate in and help animal.

That's all of my presentation , Thank you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i am in a curry?!

and u should do ur own homework...how will you learn?