Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

為什麼這兩段中翻英這麼難 可以幫我嗎 謝謝 20點

在辛巴威,餐廳服務生會先端來水盆與水壺,讓客人清洗雙手,再端上帶有野營風情的小鋼杯,盛有表達歡迎之意的低酒精飲品。

令我驚訝的是,辛巴威的通貨膨脹失控,食品等生活必需品以及原材料嚴重匱乏,辛巴威約一半的人口,大約500萬人正面臨饑餓的威脅。

3 Answers

Rating
  • 小貓
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

在辛巴威,餐廳服務生會先端來水盆與水壺,讓客人清洗雙手,再端上帶有野營風情的小鋼杯,盛有表達歡迎之意的低酒精飲品。

In Zimbabwe, a restaurant waitress will be with the water basin to tip, so that guests wash their hands before the end of camp life with a small steel cup, filled with a welcome expression of low-alcohol beverages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

令我驚訝的是,辛巴威的通貨膨脹失控,食品等生活必需品以及原材料嚴重匱乏,辛巴威約一半的人口,大約500萬人正面臨饑餓的威脅

I was surprised that Zimbabwe's inflation out of control, daily necessities such as food, as well as the serious shortage of raw materials, about half of Zimbabwe's population, about 500 million people are facing the threat of hunger

希望能幫助到您,謝謝!

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

1. In Zimbabwe, the dining room server meets the tip to come the washbasin and the canteen, lets the visitor clean both hands, carries again has the camp character and style small steel cup, Sheng You expresses meaning's of welcome low ethyl alcohol drinks. 2. Those who make me surprised is, Zimbabwe's inflation out of control, daily necessities as well as raw material and so on food serious deficient, Zimbabwe approximately half population, about 5,000,000 people are facing 饑 the hungry threat.

這有可能是你要的[This has the possibility is you wants]

謝謝[Thanks]

• 1 decade ago

翻譯:

1. In Zimbabwe, the dining room server meets the tip to come the washbasin and the canteen, lets the visitor clean both hands, carries again has the camp character and style small steel cup, Sheng You expresses meaning's of welcome low ethyl alcohol drinks. 2. Those who make me surprised is, Zimbabwe's inflation out of control, daily necessities as well as raw material and so on food serious deficient, Zimbabwe approximately half population, about 5,000,000 people are facing 饑 the hungry threat.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.