Is the universe govern by the Laws of Chance? ?

How accurate is the Laws of Chance? Most cosmological atheists insists that the universe is governed under the laws of chance or randomness or laws of probability. However this appears to be inaccurate considering the consistency observed in nature or universe seen in its laws. What are the evidences that would... show more How accurate is the Laws of Chance? Most cosmological atheists insists that the universe is governed under the laws of chance or randomness or laws of probability. However this appears to be inaccurate considering the consistency observed in nature or universe seen in its laws.

What are the evidences that would prove beyond reasonable doubts that this universe is indeed under the laws of chance? Are there even any? Or is it just an assumption of ones imagination influenced by ones belief? Should we even consider the proposal?
Update: a_college_student: Me in my education (college degree)...not much more direct references so feel free to argue... I think discussions (exchanges of ideas) would be more appropriate AI K: The Laws of Chance are immeasurably improbable!!! goto evolutioncult.com to see the numbers... I will consider your... show more a_college_student: Me in my education (college degree)...not much more direct references so feel free to argue...

I think discussions (exchanges of ideas) would be more appropriate

AI K: The Laws of Chance are immeasurably improbable!!!

goto evolutioncult.com to see the numbers...

I will consider your input, thanks.
Update 2: Dave M: Probabilities are used to determine the "unknown variables" in a complex system.

So you are saying that probability theory is no more than a tool in an observable universe?
Update 3: physbeat: The probability of the situation is not a "law", but it is a predictive tool we have that the data will converge to some number as the number of coin flips increases. So there is no chance at all for those who argue that this is a law to win their argument? Considering the answers I've... show more physbeat: The probability of the situation is not a "law", but it is a predictive tool we have that the data will converge to some number as the number of coin flips increases.

So there is no chance at all for those who argue that this is a law to win their argument? Considering the answers I've got so far, it appears that the claim of cosmological atheists bears no relevance whatsoever. If so, then what is the standard teachings as of current about the origin of the universe?