hey when you find a penny on the floor/street what side does it have to be to be lucky. heads or tails?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if it's heads pick it up...if it's tails turn it over and leave it on the ground

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

hey when you find a penny on the floor/street what side does it have to be to be lucky. heads or tails?

Source(s): hey find penny floor street side lucky heads tails: https://biturl.im/zHnCX
  • 3 years ago

Penny Heads Up

• janeen
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Heads Up Penny

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Whenever it's a penny, it's lucky, because you found that penny before someone else.

But personally, tails is much luckier. Found a tails-up penny once, asked a girl out, and she said yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lol anytime you find money your "lucky" i guess but it would have to be more than a penny, pennies are everywhere! theres only 2 sides toa penny heads or tails neither one is luckier than the other

• 1 decade ago

Either side, but you're only lucky if you actually make a habit of picking it up no matter which side is up. Also I think you're more lucky if you find a nickel and even more if you find a quarter, etc. Keep your eyes open, there are people who have developed this habit and routinely find coins, bills, jewelry etc just because they are observant.

Source(s): Heard about a family that goes for walks and actually looks for money, then use it for family activities.
  • 1 decade ago

Unlike what the one person said, I have heard the opposite. That if the penny is heads up you should put it in your pocket and if it is face down put it in your shoe. I'm not superstitious though.

• Margz
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Both are lucky:

"Find a penny, pick it up, all the day you'll have good luck!"

• 1 decade ago

Heads up you put in your shoe for best good luck.

Tails up in your pocket for good luck.

Source(s): Old saying (adage) in the South.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.