Translation Spanish to English: Pico Pica?

What does 'Pico Pica' mean? It's my Favorite hot sauce and translators and internet searches haven't given me any reasonable translation. Please?

Thank you very much! Makes much sense then what one of the translators gave me, 'tip itches' lol

Favorite Answer

..."Mouth burning"

pico=mouth (slang)

pica=something hot- third person singular

Source(s): Native speaker
  • minger

Pico Pica

"Pico" and "pico" are the masculine and feminine adjectives in Spanish which mean "piquant" or "spicy." It is sort of a play on words. And I agree, I grew up using Pico Pica sauce in Los Angeles before the invasion of many other brands. It is an L.A. original, a family organization built on honor, dedication and love. It is cvertainly reflected in that wonderful product!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): translation spanish english pico pica: https://shortly.im/mLEVQ

I think that's just a simple play on words. In Spanish, we use the verb "picar" when we want to say that something is spicy and hot.

El chile pica (or "es picante") = Chili is hot

That means something that is spicy or hot.