Were you an informed voter?

......if so, who informed you on the issues of the candidate? This short video is an example of voters who claimed they were informed. You think the media reports fairly and actually informs the public who votes?

Please open this link and enjoy a few minutes of some excellent realities of actual voters. Zogby releases poll data today on this video.

It will open your eyes to get very upset.....or make you laugh. One thing is for sure, it'll make you think.

Please open this link and reply with your thoughts. ))).>>http://www.howobamagotelected.com/

Favorite Answer

I watched that video last night. It's hard to believe that voters can be this ignorant about who they are voting for. The guy who made the video said it was multiple choice answers to make it easier and these morons still couldn't get the answers correct. They voted without knowing the issues, they voted their emotions which is very dumb. The biased media had more than alot to do with how they voted I'm sure.

Okay so the found some uninformed and edited out the informed, (CUTE). Do Ya think there are some like that, voted for McSame I think the media covered most of the GAFFS pretty even. But here's a question If there were no Media at all, who do you think those people were going to vote for????? Get real dude here's a fact the bible is 2000yr old male foolery out of the Middle East. And the GOP is LOADED with people who believe in the literal words of the bible like the earth is about 8000 yrs old, man was made from clay, woman from mans rib and so on. Make no mistake the Demlicans don't corner the market on uninformed sheeple.

Yes. There are many informed voters and uninformed voters of differing political opinions. The video is very one-sided.

Many informed voters such as myself get information from a variety of sources including newspapers, the Internet, television, radio, books and magazines.

I informed myself through research on each candidate and the respective parties, contacts they had over the years. The best research is comparing a candidate's past campaigns and the following record they had. I saw that video and it was absolutely frightening. People not even knowing who controls congress was psycho to me. These people make decisions that affect your very existence people!

Informed...as much as I was able to be yes. I did my homework by looking at the public records on both candidates and carefully going through the proposals they had made regarding taxes, health ins. etc.

I am a political junky. I got my information from several sources - good and bad, including the mainstream media, but I actually THINK about it. That why I could not get myself to vote for Obama.

I dont need a video to prove people are ignorant.

Most people in this country are clueless, lazy, bums. Most couldnt tell the difference between their azz and face.

I deal with the public all the time at work and wonder how in the hell do people manage to survive.

I was informed on the bigger races that matter.

As for the smaller races: Some of them I skipped without casting a vote on,

while others I just went with my gut, judging by the party, gender, and name.

Yes, I was informed. Unfortunately, millions were not and now we have elected a man named HUSSEIN just 7 years after another man with that name killed thousands of people in NYC.

i was a very informed voter. my life was politics for the past year.

i love how you show ill informed obama voters, yet a majority of people i talked to had no clue of what mccain was about. and what they did know of him was information that was propaganda (most likely promoted from fox noise)