Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

RZA

• Spice
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I think Dr. Dre has accomplished more in the hip hop genre. He was a pioneer of gangsta rap with NWA, he innovated G-Funk, which began an entire type of music that countless producers mimicked. RZA has worked specifically with Wu Tang. Dr. Dre is considered a living legend. Is RZA considered a legend yet?

However, you can argue that RZA is the better producer. Dre's definitely more influental though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I prefer RZA. I like his style of beats better than Dr Dre, but i never really liked Dr Dre's instrumentals tbh, and I've always liked RZA.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

RZA: is tight he did most of his work with one group

Enter the Wu-Tang

Only Built for Cuban Linx

Iron Man

Like ever other Wu-Tang album

Dre: was revolutionary, he worked with NWA back in the old skool gangsta rap era, started Death Row/Aftermath and came up with G-Funk(the Chronic Doggystyle) and brought a whole new style to the game he gave us artist like Snoop,The Game,Eminem which lead to Shady Aftermath and G-Unit and 50 Cent he also worked with artist like Nas from the east coast back in the day on tracks and with The Firm.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dr. Dre

• Production wise-Dre because his beats were just doper to me.

As far as accomplishmenrs I'd choose RZA because he founded tone of the most influential groups in hip hop history. Not to mention he does outside ventures like cartoons and film

And I'm Hungry actually....

Source(s): The Wu TANG albums Afro Samurai American Gangster
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the RZA has stuck to his style more. i commend him on stuff he's done with the kungfu flicks.

Dr. Dre has some of the best beats. his early stuff was alright, just mostly samples tho. mid '90s to present is dope.

• 1 decade ago

The King Wulazigzagziggala.

• 1 decade ago

no one sets the atmosphere better than rza

but dr dre has so much more diversity in his beats

he can make the ultimate party banger or make you chill to the max

• 1 decade ago

dre

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dre

Source(s): i'm hungry
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.