Where can I get a REAL christmas tree if I live in Center City Philadelphia?

This is the first year I am breaking out of my artificial christmas tree slump! I want the excitement and the smell of a REAL Christmas tree!

But where can I find one if I live in the city?

I would be willing to travel a little bit, but hopefully not too far.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Favorite Answer

We have ordered our Christmas tree from Omni Tree Farm Online for the last two years. UPS or Fed ex delivers it to your front door. You choose which week you want it delivered. They start shipping the week after Thanksgiving. I paid $91 dollars for 6 foot Tree. I don't like a taller tree cause they tend to be fuller around and I don't have room for that. 3 years ago we purchased from a guy in a parking lot don't get me wrong it was beautiful at the moment but by the time Christmas got here it had started turning colors. I found out that these trees are cut down the end of October thru the first of November. NO wonder it was turning colors. Omni cuts the tree down just a couple of days before it arrives at your house. The tree we bought last year was put on the back of my property after Christmas and it was still a pretty shade of green the first of Febuary. Hope this helps.

Try finding your local boy scouts. They sell christmas trees here in NY.

You can find one on line.