Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

What is the diffrence between a FDA and a Degree?

Is a FDA a foundation degree. Is it lower than a degree. Can you get a good job from a FDA degree? Is a FDA charged at £1,225 or £3,145 for students in birmingham

Which are you likely to get a better job, a degree or a FDA?

A FDA is charged at the same value as a degree, i think it is diffrent from a foundation degree- level 0

FDA is level 1. Is it for dump students and not so clever students

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A FdA is a foundation degree

The FdA courses normally run parallel to the BA as many students do a 1 year top up course to bring them up to a BA. So they tend to do exactly the same work and have the same syllabus.

A bonus for the FdA is that it's normally 2 years long, and at the end of it you will have a foundation degree. After you have this you can do a 1 year top up year to bring you up to a BA degree (proper/full degree).

If you were to do the BA, and drop out in the 3rd year you would come away with nothing, but if you do the FdA, you will always have the FdA qualification already.

Level 0 is lower than a FdA. If a student doesn't have good grades, I think they have to do a level 0 course first before doing the FdA. (I think)

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is a FDA a foundation degree. Is it lower than a degree. Can you get a good job from a FDA degree? Is a FDA charged at £1,225 or £3,145 for students in birmingham

Which are you likely to get a better job, a degree or a FDA?

A FDA is charged...

Source(s): diffrence fda degree: https://shortly.im/91r1u
  • hunke
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Fda Qualification

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aw6DM

diploma means a person who is certified and capable of doing things in a particular field.....but he is not capable of innovating even if he does for his caliber he wont be given quick recognition for the very simple reason that he requires a degree in the same field.There have been exception time and again .....you know they are exceptions.....every country has their own education department rules and regulation ........what info i have provided is for the country india.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.