Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

What do you think of these names?

Could you rate them from 1-10, comment, if you like them, why? If you don't, why? Suggest other combos.

Kaylee Isabella Grace

and

Nicholas Edward Alexander

Last name: Leblanc

** Sorry if you have seen this question before, i really need to get as many opinions as i can. **

Also, i want to continue the 2 middle name thing in my family so dont bother telling me not to.

8isenough: Haha yeah i did, must have been really difficult to name all those children.

Yeah, twins. Are twins difficult?

Lol! Ethan is nice too! I would assume you would like Edward more considering you used it for one of your kids names.

I think Kaylee Isabella Grace is very pretty, I rate it a 9!

and I also like Nicholas Edward Alexander, rate it an 8.

I like the 2 middle name thing, I know a lot of people who do that. Good luck and Congrats!

Hi, me again. Did you see all my kids name on your last question?

Once again I love both your choices.

Kaylee Isabella Grace - 10/10

Nicholos Edward Alexander - 9/10 ( I still prefer Ethan LOL)

Are you having twins or just one baby? Whatever it is I wish you lots of luck and happiness.

EDIT - my dad was James Edward - that's were 2 of the middle names come from. (Miss U dad and Luv U).

Having twins was not as hard as I thought it would be. I suppose because I already had 6 kids I was used to babies and lots of noise. Don't worry you will be fine with twins. It's a lot of fun. Hopefully they will be healthy.

• Baps .

Kaylee Isabella Grace - 6. I'm not fond of the name Kaylee

Nicholas Edward Alexander - 6 Its a nice name

I like them both a lot.....Although Nicholas Edward Alexander is a bit of a mouth full

Nicholas Edward Mike or Paul is better

Kaylee Isabella Grace is gorgeous....

I love double middle names....In fact I have 2

Mine is Victoria Ashley Renee'

The girls name flows really well! The boys stumbles a bit with all the vowel sounds.

What about Nicholas Edward Paul or Nicholas James Alexander?

They are both really nice names though.

Girl name is a 9.9999999999999!

Boys name is 7.5

Congratulations. Good luck!

The only thing I don't like in the whole group is KAYLEE.

It sounds like you have characters out of Anna Karenina ie "Grace Isabella Leblanc" and "Alexander Nicholas Leblanc", then suddenly you have this kind of trailer-trash-sounding/trendy "Kaylee" thrown in.

That's my opinion. I love the two middle name thing though, especially if its a family tradition. Good luck!

i love this name Kaylee Isabella Grace

i want 2 name my first lil girl kaylee

ok i think Kaylee is a beautiful name and you could also think of kayla for a name but no kaylee does not sound trashey i dont know where people get that but i hopes i helped and good luck!!!!