What do you think of the name Kamryn?

My hubby and I decided when we get pregnant again (TTC), if it is a girl, we want to name her Kamryn Joelle (King-last name) We are stuck on that name but I was just wondering what you all thought of it :)

um have you ever heard of Cameron Diaz?? SHE is a GIRL. It is a unisex name.

Favorite Answer

I love the name Kamryn for a girl or a boy. Joelle is adorable!!! I would definatly go with that one, its beautiful!!!

Don't listen to Canada every time she sees a unisex name she goes crazy and freaks out. Look at her profile, she cares that much what people name there kids that put it on there.

ps. Canada: Bunny is a kind of ANIMAL NOT HUMAN. Its NOT cute in ANY way. So leave the poor woman alone and get a HUMAN name.

And for your information it is a unisex name... Ever heard of Cameron Diaz?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgPLa...

Personally I am not a fan of boy names on girls (it's not a unisex name, even though people say it is) and Cameron/Kamryn aren't something I'd go for. How about use the name Karmen/Carmen Joelle King? It's similar to Kamryn but it's a much more feminine name, and means Poem in Latin. However, if you do choose Kamryn I think that Kam or Kammy are cute nicknames. Another thing is, is that people might pronounce it "Cam-Rin" and not "Cam-Er-Rin).

Earthy

Kamryn Joelle is a gorgeous name - 10/10.

Canada Here I come - Kamryn is a very popular unisex name. Get with the times.

• Baps .

Its a nice name, but I prefer the spelling Cameron

I LOVE Kamryn! I love how it's different. And btw, I think Cameron is wayyyyy to feminine of a name to be a boys name (even though it is unisex). And Kamryn really makes it! girly-er :)

Cameron is a masculine boy's name. There's nothing feminine, girly, or unisex about it. That spelling is trashy and will never be spelled correctly. So not only are you wanting her to be gender confused, you're wanting her to look illiterate as well.

EDT: Just because ignorant parents use it on their poor, defenseless daughters does not make it a unisex name and doesn't change the fact that it's masculine.

• Bella

It's a very cute name. Lots of baby dust to you and hubby!

• Amanda

Love it. Don't like the spelling so much. If you must have the "K", I would go with Kameron.

i love that name.

I think it is cute. She could go by Kam!