Favorite Spinal Tap Quote, anyone?

: D Greatest satire ever....

Haha, hey Shred how are you today?

haha, I have this giant bruise, and it's still a little sore, but you are right, it got better, thanks for asking!

Favorite Answer

Just reading these quotes makes me crack up!

Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump

This pretentious ponderous collection of religious rock psalms is enough to prompt the question, 'What day did the Lord create Spinal Tap, and couldn't he have rested on that day too?'

It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black.

They were still booing him when we came on stage.

These go to eleven

The review for "Shark Sandwich" was merely a two word review which simply read "Sh!t Sandwich"

They are treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.

We are such fans of your music and all of your records. I'm not speaking of yours personally, but the whole genre of the rock and roll.

I can't remember the exact quote, but aside from the amplifier going to 11, I enjoyed the part about how D minor is the saddest of all keys.

• i love the part where he talks about how his amplifier goes up to 11 and the others only go to ten and then the guy asks him why doesn't he make 10 as loud as 11 and he still doesnt get it.

Hahaha!! I just watched Spinal Tap the other night...for like the 20th time!!

Shred already took my favorite quote...

"Can I look at it??"

"No, don't even look at it..."

LOL...that part f'in cracks my sh*t up every time!!!!

Oh, where to start . . .

"I think the problem may have been that there was a Stonehenge monument on stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf!" is probably my favorite.

The lyrics from"Big Bottom" and "Stonehenge" are hysterical.

Source(s): Lara Croft, heroine of heavy metal
  • "Hello Cleveland!"

Their magazine reviews

or

When that one guy gets kicked out of the band and the guy says "Maybe I'd care if I weren't under such heavy sedation"

sorry i don't remember names, i haven't seen that movie for a LONG time.

The whole bit about the album cover being black

We've got Armadillos in our trousers. It's really quite frightening.

Haha,pretty much everything in there's great..but one of my favorites is "Yeah,they can't really dust for vomit" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8sszAI9nqk

Youtube thumbnail

If we need that extra push over the cliff... we go to eleven!