Help me please! Addicted to a guys scent?!?

Alright I know this guy I like wears the Phoenix Axe stuff but I never noticed it much before until today. Eighth hour I was chillin' in the library with my friends looking for Christmas books(don't ask) and suddenly the guy I like (Joey) walks in right past me and I get a whiff of the Axe. I freeze up and start... show more Alright I know this guy I like wears the Phoenix Axe stuff but I never noticed it much before until today. Eighth hour I was chillin' in the library with my friends looking for Christmas books(don't ask) and suddenly the guy I like (Joey) walks in right past me and I get a whiff of the Axe. I freeze up and start sniffing the air trying to get that scent again. I loved it! <3 So I followed him around the library discreetly smelling him. LOL I know it sounds so pathetic! Is there some kind of hormone in Axe that would make me act like this? I mean I was totally turned on! And I think he might have gotten the wrong idea.... XD
Update: Im from Illinois people.....
Yeah we call it 8th hour at our school....
Update 2: The scent im getting is the pgoenix axe body SPRAY not the deoderant..... I don't know if they have different stuff in it or what....