Help me please! Addicted to a guys scent?!?

Alright I know this guy I like wears the Phoenix Axe stuff but I never noticed it much before until today. Eighth hour I was chillin' in the library with my friends looking for Christmas books(don't ask) and suddenly the guy I like (Joey) walks in right past me and I get a whiff of the Axe. I freeze up and start sniffing the air trying to get that scent again. I loved it! <3 So I followed him around the library discreetly smelling him. LOL I know it sounds so pathetic! Is there some kind of hormone in Axe that would make me act like this? I mean I was totally turned on! And I think he might have gotten the wrong idea.... XD

Im from Illinois people.....

Yeah we call it 8th hour at our school....

The scent im getting is the pgoenix axe body SPRAY not the deoderant..... I don't know if they have different stuff in it or what....

Favorite Answer

I don't think I can help you, but maybe it was just The axe?You just liked it. I don't know what the other answers were talking about.... I live on the border of KANSAS and Missouri and we have 8th hour. You don't have to be in Britain to have 8th hour. Btw- I love my eighth hour(Studyhall somedays, Gym others :P NO WORK).

Ingredients for Phoenix Axe--- Dipropylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Poloxamine 1307, Fragrance (Parfum), Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Green 6 (Cl 61565), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

I think it's partially because you liked the guy and axe just sometimes spells good <3

I wish you and Joey good luck. Guys that start with J's rock(my boyfriend's name is Jason

EDIT- I thought about it and i think this is what axe is trying to do. The want girls to be attracted. it's not at all weird.

Here are the ingredients for the spray- SD Alcohol 40B (Alcohol Denat.), Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Fragrance (Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate.

i think this is what the cologne & perfume market are trying to do. Hope this helps. =) Btw- your book rocks :)

• Well I cant be sure but there's probably no hormone in it, but that's the idea the companies are looking for, some kind of smell that will strongly attract the opposite sex, its what they do and its why the perfume market is so huge!! So don't be worried it is completely normal, it happens to me all the time like I'll be at the checkout at the grocery store and smell the cologne someone is wearing behind me and get totally turned on then turn around and find its some really old guy with dandruff he-he, its times like that that you close your eyes and picture Orlando Bloom...

i have phoenix u can smell me ...if ur 18+

• hmmm that gives me an idea... lol.

where are u from.. 8th hour? u from britian?

fetish?