My Friend Sent A Break Up Text To My Boyfriend?

I gave my friend my cell phone so she could call her mom, but I guess she thought it would be funny to text my boyfriend of two years was at work saying that it was over and that I didn't want to be with him.I didn't know she wrote the text until my boyfriend called my phone back crying and now he's upset.I'm so amd at her.What Should I do?This is the first time I've seen him cry.

Favorite Answer

Beat the **** out of your friend. Don't be her friend, tell your boyfriend what happened. I would so beat the **** out of that girl. Wow...

he didn't give u all of his heart apparently. becus without bias, no matter how you see this, he still love this girl, i understand it will be difficult but don't believe second comments. if you show this to the girl's boyfriend it won't do any good cus this is one sided! i think she doesn't care abt ur man anymore. but with this its emotionally cheating not physically. which is nearly impossible to fix. if he still yearn for other girl when he's with u then thats bad. so you should meet someone else and started dating a new one. break up with him cus from now on you definitely can't trust him, you know that. like i said i know this is hard and I feel sorry for you. but use gotta move on before you get hurt from him

Tell your friend if she ever pulls anything like that again, you'lll kill her or disown her as a friend. That was not funny. Then explain to your boyfriend what happened, and that you'll be with him no matter what and to not worry. Say sorry a lot. Poor dude.

Explain to him what happened. Explain that you still want to be with him and that what your friend said is not true. Tell your friend how wrong she was and maybe stay away from her for a while. Obviously she has some type f problem with you being in a relationship.

that was a horrible thing to do.

tell your friend and MAKE her apologize.

I also tel your boyfriend that that wuz ur friend and that you would never do that to him.

im sorry this is awful =[

oh, but dont be to rough on your friend. Then she might not. =[

explain to him what happened and don't let your friend use your phone anymore..that was a terrible prank that hurt someone you really cared about

slap that chick, thats disrespectful....she might have played it off as a joke but i bet she's really jealous of u two

omg.. that's something i'd do...

you should definitely teach her a lesson.. do the same thing to her.. but worse...

send her a letter saying that her dad died... but make it believable..

tell him what happened and if he understands like REALLY UNDERSTANDS then u will bac wit him in no timr