is recordgone.com a good site to get an arrest record expunged?

Please let me know what you know and your experiences with this site if you have used it. thank you

Best Answer

I used this web site to seal a record in Utah. Though I could have tried to figure it out myself, I found it very economical to do it this way. It was done right the first time-where I am sure I would have messed it up- and I didn't have to jump through all the hoops that the state was going to make me jump through-the attorneys did it for me. There were also a couple issues with my case - like the DA opposing and the BCI not initially granting me eligibility-that I could never have handled on my own. I talked to a buddy of mine that is an attorney, and he said that his firm would have charged $1000+ to do the same amount of work. Now my record is completely clear and I am able to apply for jobs without the stress of thinking something might come up. It was totally worth it - these guys are fast, professional and I would recommend them to anyone looking to clear up their past mistakes.

1

Source(s): Criminal Records Search Database - http://CriminalRecords.raiwi.com/?DshS

Get a No Cost Background Check Scan at https://tinyurl.im/aH3nK

Its a sensible way to start. The site allows you to do a no cost scan simply to find out if any sort of data is in existence. A smaller analysis is done without cost. To get a detailed report its a modest payment.

You may not realize how many good reasons there are to try and find out more about the people around you. After all, whether you're talking about new friends, employees, doctors, caretakers for elderly family members, or even significant others, you, as a citizen, have a right to know whether the people you surround yourself with are who they say they are. This goes double in any situation that involves your children, which not only includes teachers and babysitters, but also scout masters, little league coaches and others. Bottom line, if you want to find out more about someone, you should perform a background check.

I worked for this Law Firm as a Law Clerk this past summer, and they are an outstanding company; very professional, experienced, and efficient. They offer very competitive prices (often times much lower than their competitors) and they definitively get the work done right!

If you know you meet the qualifications to get your arrest record sealed or expunged, give them a call, they offer very reasonable payment plans. If you are not sure you are qualified, you can chat with a licensed attorney on the recordgone.com website.

I hope this helps!

Yes, they are very helpful and knowledgeable in criminal record expungement. Whenever I talked to them, they were able to explain the law to me very well and deal with any concerns I had.

Expungement can be a little confusing and it is probably best to have a lawyer take care of your situation. Recordgone.com is operated by licensed attorneys and their price is pretty good compared to other places I looked at! I would definitely recommend using them!

Yes. They are very good! They are a law firm that is licensed by the state, so you know they are not some fly by night scam. Plus, they specialize in sealing records, so their prices are lower than anybody I found. And if that is not good enough, they give you a money back guarantee.

I had great success with them. Sealing your record takes way more than filling out a form if you live in CA. You have to go to the court and prove your are factually innocent.

What is on your criminal record is very important. I would spend a little money and make sure it is done right and fast.

The people their are very nice. I worked mostly with Attorney Melissa Clark. I highly recommend them.

Record Gone

I decided to use this service after trying out one of the other expungement assistance websites. This law firm has licenesed attorneys who I can actually speak with and they know their stuff. Also, they charge a flat fee so I know exactly how much it will cost. The other services would just mail me some papers and I would have to pay filing fees, take time off of work to file the paper, and appear in court to argue my case before a judge. Recordgone took care of all this for me.

I just tried https://tr.im/V6IhC last year to see if I could Locate my birth-father. My bio father left me when I was 7, and has refused to be a part of my life since. I grew up with my bio Mother and Step-father. I have only ever talked to my biological father a couple times until now. All I knew of him personally when I conducted the search was his first name, last name, and the street address of a previous address he used to have.

When the search results came back based on the minimal info I had, It pulled up a recent address along with even a phone number. When I called the phone no., I heard the voice of what sounded like it may be my step-brother. I asked if Joseph(my biological dad) was there, and he said no but to try back after 5.

I haven't done anything with the info, But I found what I was wanting to have.

Hahahahaha.... If you want the real truth behind this firm, follow these steps. Pull up a google search on "recordgone." Take the first few websites. They appear to have glowing reviews. Like yelp, you can click on the username responsible for each review. See how many other reviews they posted. Most if not all, will show only 1 review, the one you are reading concerning this so called "recordgone", associated with matthew higbee and associates. Read the review. Myself, I ve found that all the reviews seem fabricated and cookie cutter to me. You read between the lines and make your own decision. For example, all of the glowing reviews listed above were posted at the exact same time, 7 years ago. If you go to www.avvo.com, you will find that there are no negative reviews in sight... for ANY of their lawyers. Intelligent people out there, you do the math!