Help On My Book With Names!?

I am writing a book about vampires werewolves witches wizards and shape shifters. It is like Harry Potter twilight the silver kiss and Nihght world all combined together it is going to be good. BUt anyways i need some boys and girl names for each kind of these (vampire werewolf shape shifter and witches and wizards) something unique or with a good meaning. PLEASE HELP

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Viktor

victor

viktoria

victoria

seth

jude

jacoby

valentine

sara

valorie

xymox

amber

alan

alex

shakitha

samoritha

chad

chade

christen

christian

grace

zimberwiffle

zilchy

zameba

zoroth

katunga spatunga

faith

elizabeth

libby

lackatonie

raveth

rashenda

rockel

dante

niccoli

sultana

neyomie

nagrassie

rommy

roman

dragouskie

heath

therion

thore

just make up words...bascally what I did for some of the names.

Source(s): Me....good luck.
  • 1 decade ago

If characters come from different countries or different places in the world, attempt to model them after regions that are in the real world. This is what many authors and fantasy writers do to keep geographic regions in the works. After you do that tweak their background (these don't have to be in the book, it’s simply research for your own use). Think of names that might fit a specific culture and go with it. My suggestion without reading your book; keep in line with regal names for your vampires, witches and wizards have unique spellings, shape shifters should have elusive sounding names, and the werewolves should have names that are more brash.

Good luck with the book!

• Victor

victoria

Selth

Segoth

Rez

Rocous

Myloicof

Nonkia

Jondigia

Sokaune

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.