Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Volleyball!! Poll/surveyyy Answer!!?

hi, ok so im joing volleyball, but i dont understand the game that well. not like the technical rules and crap just that u kno get the ball over the net lol. so cam some2 explain to me please or give me a good site... and videos to help me learn it better would help cus i wanna rock it =]

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

heyyyyy! well just watch some videos of middle school girls playing vball. GOOGLE IT lolz! bt ya gud luck n have funn!!!

Best Answer fwend?

=]

T3 Amo =] jiji not bt 4real of course i do CHEZZ

• 1 decade ago

I never knew that there were that many rules to volleyball. You just hit the s*** out of it and pray that the other team drops it or misses it so you rack up points. I LOVE volleyball.

• CSF
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Well, there are six players, three back row and three front row. In the back row there are two passers and a setter. The opposing team will serve the ball to you and one of the passers will pass it to the setter who will set it to a hitter and they will spike it over. The other teams front row players will try to block them. There are tons of other strategies and stuff but that's the basic.

• 1 decade ago

Volleyball is awesome, but it's a lot of hard work, and definately dedication. Just keep practicing!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

This shouldn't be in the poll/survey section...

It's not even a poll or a survey!

Anyways... this site should help you out:

http://www.wikihow.com/Play-Volleyball

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can't answer this, I'm in the bath tub phil.

• 1 decade ago

Great Game, good exercise...!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its scary!!! o.O were playing in pe

• 1 decade ago

huh?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.