Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Volleyball!! Poll/surveyyy Answer!!?

hi, ok so im joing volleyball, but i dont understand the game that well. not like the technical rules and crap just that u kno get the ball over the net lol. so cam some2 explain to me please or give me a good site... and videos to help me learn it better would help cus i wanna rock it =]

Favorite Answer

heyyyyy! well just watch some videos of middle school girls playing vball. GOOGLE IT lolz! bt ya gud luck n have funn!!!

Best Answer fwend?

=]

T3 Amo =] jiji not bt 4real of course i do CHEZZ

I never knew that there were that many rules to volleyball. You just hit the s*** out of it and pray that the other team drops it or misses it so you rack up points. I LOVE volleyball.

• CSF

Well, there are six players, three back row and three front row. In the back row there are two passers and a setter. The opposing team will serve the ball to you and one of the passers will pass it to the setter who will set it to a hitter and they will spike it over. The other teams front row players will try to block them. There are tons of other strategies and stuff but that's the basic.

Volleyball is awesome, but it's a lot of hard work, and definately dedication. Just keep practicing!

This shouldn't be in the poll/survey section...

It's not even a poll or a survey!

Anyways... this site should help you out:

http://www.wikihow.com/Play-Volleyball

I can't answer this, I'm in the bath tub phil.

Great Game, good exercise...!!

its scary!!! o.O were playing in pe

huh?