Does anyone have any good runescape accounts that they would like to give away?

im looking for an account that is leveled kinda high. like i dont want a lv 3. If you would like to sell it cheaply on runescape for gold or something just tell me

email it to me at skullz0100@yahoo.com

do not say it in answers i get on yahoo like twice a day so email it to me

• iaga
    Favorite Answer

Why... For the love of God, WHY?! You've asked this a countless number of times.

Face it, you AREN'T going to get anyone giving you an account, or seeling it for anything less than it's worth. Anyone willing to sell it - clearly a noob (: anyone to sell it for less than it's worth - clearly a scammer.

I hope you get scr*wed over... Just because you deserve it. Stop asking for a free account, work at it, and stop being a... Well, *inserts nasty word*.

Just so you know, the level 3s I own are probably better than all of the accounts you'll get offered... And all of the accounts you own. Heh, skillers with 99 stats ftw? :)

i have a couple accounts that work that i would be willing to trade for gold, but i mean i would need a reasonable amount of gold for them and im not going to email you so respond on this, but i have some level 50's and 20-40 pkers that all have great stuff on the accts. but i need to know what your offering......

Runescape is a poor game, do something else in life like W.O.W!!!