EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY ?

I am farting rainbows, is something to be worried about?

Best Answer

I just farted.... how dull. Not one drop of rainbowism, you must be special BB! :D

Taste the Rainbow!

Where's the leprechaun and the gold? lol

Now we can not only see and feel the rainbow but we can smell it too. (like skittles) lol

As long as you aren't pooping unicorns you'll be okay.

I had a case of the unicorn poos once and had to go get a rainbowsectamy done! I couldn't talk to the smurfs for a month!

Did you eat too many lucky charms? oh man, that leprecon has problems...he's cousins with that coo-coo for coco's guy. and best friends with "silly rabbit, trix are for kids"

Oh no, you should be fine, if you don't get tread marks in the undies, ha ha

Legit:::you should be fine as long as you accompany them with Hot Tamales, the candy, then you may have a problem...

l'd rather rainbows than the smells that are coming from little Alf, he may only be little but boy can he drop em'.

No, but I'd like your gold after

Just come out the closet already. =D

• ♥L

That depends...do they each have a pot of gold at the end?