Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Don't you think Polamolu was robbed of that touchdown at the end of the game?

They should have gave Polamolu that touchdown, That pass was going backwards. The Chargers coach was getting upset if they gave it to him. Big deal Chargers Coach, your damn team lost anyway. Might as well let him have it. LOL Go Steelers! I got Steelers on everything I own. I'm even going to get my sportscar painted black with the Steelers logo on the Hood and side door panels of my car. LOL Hey, that was a fumble, and everyone knows it. I can't wait until they play the Titans! I'm excited about that one! It's snowing in Pittsburgh! Remember the Titans? Remember the Steelers? Remember the 5 Super Bowl Rings and the toughness that old Pittsburgh Brings! No one hits harder than my team on Defense-STEELERS! We gon' bring it to the Titans! If you like toughness, you got to be a Steelers fan, any thing else is below the toughness standards! If it ain't Steelers certified, it ain't TOUGH! We put the horsepower in the NFL, like Toyota Tundra puts it in the truck! GO STEELERS!

Favorite Answer

Your damn right i scored a touchdown! Those refs were pansy! Did you happen to see my sick interception earlier in the game?

In spite of your ranting and raving, I will not report you. I understand Steeler fans. I am one.

Yes, he and the team got screwed without a kiss. In this morning's edition of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, it was reported that the officials admitted that after viewing the tape AFTER the game. It was also reported that Mr. Rooney left his seat after an earlier poor call and talked with the league rep.

Now, I don't know a whole lot about football. I'm not even a football fan. However, I do know that Palamolu was robbed.

As far as the a new NFL record for one point win, the officials did that.

Source(s): A former Burgher who is a Steeler fan.

I think he was robbed, but it didn't matter. At least the Steelers have something else to add to the NFL record book. As far as the Titans go, I can't wait until the Steelers go into Tennessee and murder them. I think the Titans are only going 13-3 this year. Jets, Steelers, and Colts.

• Ron

It was clearly a backward pass. They robbed him. How about that one finger interception earlier. Troy is a boss. The New Steel Curtain is awesome. If they had better offense they would be unbeaten. I am a long time fan since the 70 `s. Jack Lambert would be proud of this unit.

I to am looking forward to the Titans game . I hope they are still unbeaten when they meet.

Yeah, but at least the Steelers made history. They won the game by a score of 11-10, a final score that has never happened before in over 12,500 previous NFL games.

• Rob B

Yes, the officials did err in that call. The TD should have stood.

As for the coach being concerned about the TD being allowed, did you consider that there is a playoff tiebreaker concerning points allowed in conference? If you are so much of a football fan, that should have entered your mind.

Why does it matter it wouldn't have changed the outcome the steelers were going to win any way regardless of what happen

Yes, I do believe he was robbed! There was no illegal forward pass, but, like you said, the Chargers were going to lose anyways! Plus, it's kind of cool that there had never been a 10-11 score in the NFL before.

But as for the Titans game - it's going to be great!! But, being a native Nashvillian, I am Titans all the way!!! 10-0 BABY!

"You'll never hear me say 'I' anything, but I lost this game," said Roethlisberger, who appeared to be crying into a towel when reporters entered the locker room.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap?game_id=29668&...

Yeah that sounds real Tough when your quarterback cries after games.

Now, even the refs agree.