Where is all the interest in adopting bi-racial babies?

I am almost 4 months pregnant and at one point was looking into all of my options. Abortion was ruled out immediately, so I started looking into the adoption process. However after researching quite extensively actually,I was very disappointed to learn that there really seems to be no urgency for families wanting... show more I am almost 4 months pregnant and at one point was looking into all of my options. Abortion was ruled out immediately, so I started looking into the adoption process. However after researching quite extensively actually,I was very disappointed to learn that there really seems to be no urgency for families wanting or even willing to adopt a multi racial child. My baby is black and white, and it hurts me to know that had I chose to adopt out there is a huge chance my child would have been a consollation prize for a family that really wanted an all white child. When I looked through profiles of couples the families proclaiming to be oh so "christian" and so in need of a child would list they were ONLY willing to accept a caucasian child. Some even went so far as to specify the gender they would accept. If you want a child so terribly and God is allowing another woman to bless you with becoming a mother is it really fair of you to put conditions on it? I understand that an all white couple would ideally want a child that assimilated them most however if love is what you have to give and are looking to receive why alienate birth mothers and potential children just because you want a cookie cutter family?
Update: My my. Good to know ignorance is alive and well in America. First of all NOWHERE in the bible is inter-racial relationships a sin sweetheart, however being judgmental is! Someone needs to brush up on their scriptures!
Update 2: What you have are not morals and values, what you are is a bigot. For the record I am a med student and so is the father. We are not some immature teenagers. We made a very selfless decision together as to what would be best for the future of our child. LOL at that