Do you recommend Wealthy Affiliate?

I visited WealthyAffiliate.com and scanned through what the program offers. As as a monthly subscriber for $30 per month, you get Internet marketing training & tools, website development training & tools, monthly PLR articles, personal coaching, and membership forum.

I am familiar with the PLR articles as I joined a free-trial membership of another website. Their PLR content were so general with not much thought put into it with no expertise. It looks like anyone could have written them. Do you recommend going this PLR route to make money off of the Internet? Also, describe the PLR articles and the website templates of WealthyAffiliate.com.

Tell me about your success or failure from WealthyAffiliate.com. Do you recommend it? Do you like their program? How much money are you making or did you make? Is it recommended for beginners or only more experienced marketers?

Favorite Answer

It's good. The PLR is so-so like usual, but you can definitely start making money with it :)

I'm doing what they teach (not begin a member, but know it's good and legit) and I'm making bank dude...

Try it.. There's a money back guarantee, so why not, you know...