Can I find a slipcover?

I have an oversized Chaise Chair. I was going to have it re-upholstered, but can't quite afford it right now. I was thinking of getting it slipcovered instead. Is there a place that would have a slipcover for it? I was hoping to find a slipcover with a lovely floral pattern.


Thanks for the great answers! I will check out e-bay and surefit! :-)

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Surefit Slipcovers can help you with this, no matter what size your chair is, and they have lovely floral slipcovers. They tell you exactly how to measure your chair to get the proper slipcover for it. I have used their services many, many times when staging homes to sell.

    Here's the link:

    Source(s): I am my source: Diva Decors ReDesign - on a mission to help you ReDesign your space... whatever it is!
  • 1 decade ago

    Try ebay. I know someone who found one there for a really decent price.

  • Fran J
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    sometimes shopko sales them so does walmart.also try ebay or even a furniture store. good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.