Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

what does this mean people?

I lost my baby son a few months ago.he was born at 6 months and too young to be resucitated. ever since this, I have seen a white statue of an angel for the first time on the road i always travel. when I am thinking of him a white dove will look in the window.and often i find a whote feather on my pillow. and no we don't have birds near....what does this mean??

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes it could well be coincidence because you have your little boy always on your mind and in your heart, but I prefer to believe that he is with God and God is so very near to you and especially in your time of need.

God bless you.

• 1 decade ago

He's talking to you. You feel guilty that he is gone because You were his carrier, his mother. He's trying to tell you that You should be at peace with his death. White doves symbolize hope for a new life. Noah sent a white dove and it returned to him with an olive leaf and new hope for a new and better life. Forest Gump had a feather in his suitcase and released it after his wife died. He wants you to let him go and live your life. Start over.

I am so sorry for your loss, I'll pray for you.

Hope I helped.

• H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Martha, why do you say your son was too young to be resuscitated? Do you mean resurrected? Of course he will be resurrected and you shall be reunited with him in a better place. Don't despair. He was too young to sin and so God has a place reserved for him in Heaven.

Why have you been seeing an angel? Perhaps this is God's way of comforting you in your hour of need. Same with the dove and feathers.

H

• 1 decade ago

If you are asking , 'is this a sign from God..?'

It could be a sign from God, but then you have to ask "what verse is that?" if you take things that are not in the bible and see them as "signs" then you can get off into all kinds of heresy and fantasy. Be very careful about seeing "signs" or thinking about God in ways that are not in the bible.

It sounds like you are thinking about your son, and I am sure it hurts. Know that God loves your son more than even you do, and he is safely in God's arms. You will see him again.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i don't really know what those things mean. i just wanted to say that i'm sorry for your loss. i very much hope that you will find the answers you seek and the solace you must need. honouring the memory of a loved one is done in as many different ways as there are individuals. be sure to do whatever is right for you. i wish you peace and good friends around.

• 1 decade ago

It means you are incredibly blessed to be able to see these signs of God which are giving you comfort and joy and help with your son's passing. Many religions believe that little babies and children who die before the age of reason go straight to Paradise (or heaven). That is where he is, resting and waiting for you. You will see him when you cross over. May you have comfort and peace during your grieving period. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the holy spirit of god is giving u comfort in letting u know your baby is with our lord god in heaven - peace be with u - a white dove represents the holy spirit of god - when jesus was baptized the holy spirit in the form of a dove rested on his shoulder

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He is letting you know, he is still with you.

And doves mean peace so he must be telling you that he is in a peaceful place. ...leaving a feather...maybe also telling you that he wants to share this peace with you.

Sorry for your loss.

• 1 decade ago

wow my body hurt when i read your story, good bless you i know how painful is that just pray for your baby, it's probably god want you to know that the little baby is an angel, good luck and god bless

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It means you're still thinking about him... you're finding reasons to think of him in every situation. That's not an easy thing to deal with, I don't mean to sound like a dick... but it is what it is.... you're still thinking about him so you can easily find things in your everyday life that symbolize him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.