My girlfriend is a workaholic or always with her friends...help!!?

My girlfriend and I have been together for nearly 7 months. When we first started dating, we spent time together. We'd go for walks, watch movies, go to dinner and just enjoy each others company. Well, now she's working third shift and I work first. She works 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. and I work 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. When she's not at work, she's with this girl Cynthia. Always!!! The only time we have any alone time now is when she's sleeping and I'm running around cleaning house, ironing uniforms, doing laundry, taking care of pets, playing with her kids. How do I tell her that her kids, her family and her girlfriend miss her? I've told her straight out that we all want more of her time, I've bought her I miss you cards, I've bought her flowers, her kids have bought her cards that say we miss you, even her niece started crying yesterday when we were putting up christmas stuff at her mothers house because her Aunt Shelly wanted to leave to go to Cynthia's to watch the football game. Her niece started crying saying we see your girlfriend more than we do you...and she's not even really family yet! Your kids see her more than they do you...family is more important. Her Aunt Shelly stayed maybe another 45 minutes and then left because "she had to take Cynthia's jeep back to her." Then, her son and I went and bought new shoes, a football and a basketball for him and Shelly to play with...he, too, bought her a card that said you're awesome I miss you. I love you. You are the best. Miss you, then his name. She blew if off like it was just cute and then that was it. Get this though...she left her niece and the rest of her family to go take Cynthia her jeep back, but when she came back to her son and I, she still had Cynthia's jeep!! Please help!!!! I don't want to leave her because of how much I love her, but it breaks my heart to watch everyone else (and myself) miss her like we do.

Favorite Answer

OMG! She's totally taking advantage of you and your babysitting and working, etc... she's in love with this other woman, cynthia with the jeep, and that's all she is seeing right now, that's what is important to her. She's lucky she has you to take care of everything else, it's like you are the parent and she's the kid, and you are letting her date someone. I'd quit doing all the things for her so she won't have time to just mess around. She needs to wake up and take some responsibility, it's like tough love.

Sounds like this and the other woman are having an affair. Just be thankful you can pack up and move on

I agree with the above poster. It sounds like she is using you and doesn't really care about anything but herself and her friend.