POLL: Do you sleep with your contacts?

I adore you for answering!

:)

poll: which kind? optical or Y!A contacts?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Yes, but only one of them! He is in there... guess which one he is.

• 1 decade ago

Optical and No. My eye dry out really easily which makes sleeping in contacts very annoying. When I wake up, they feel sticky and uncomfortable and it takes a lot of eye drops to get them to feeling normal. Not to mention sleeping in contacts without cleaning them regularly can lead to eye infections...

• 1 decade ago

What sort of "contacts" are you referring to, Biochemist

For Obama? I don't wear contact lenses. Never have.

As for my Yahoo contacts... I haven't had the chance to

sleep with one of them yet.

(But, if you adore me for answering, then I adore you for

asking!) Want to come over to my place for New Year's

Eve? You're cute!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

no, I placed on glasses purely for television and utilising yet no longer the computing gadget cos computing gadget is close sufficient to work out. additionally, while i bypass grocery paying for cos each so often won't be able to examine the product label signs and indications in the aisles. My imaginative and prescient is 20/60 in one eye and 20/70 in the different so it is not likely that undesirable. I extremely have usually going on people who had 20/2 hundred. so, i think i'm fortunate. I placed on my glasses a pair of million/8 of the time. ha ha. is it a million/8th ? complicated to declare!!! cos do no longer overlook-we sleep a million/third of our lives!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

All of them. We have a orgy every weekend, with themes! This week it's drive-through's. Take it how you will. lol. Only kidding! As for optical, nope don't have those!

• 1 decade ago

I use to sleep with my contacts in but not anymore. (Make that optical contacts)

• 1 decade ago

Never slept with optical contacts, because I don't wear them ( I use standard spectacles).

Y!A contacts -- slept with one, yes -- lived with her for a year, actually.

(Circumstances went bad -- we'll see what happens.)

Wouldn't mind having it off with a few others....they know who they are.

(We'll see what happens there, too! LOL)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No but there are quite a few that I would like to sleep with, hehe. Y/A contacts.

• 1 decade ago

Nope

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neither only contacts in my phone XD

• 1 decade ago

i used to but i stoped because they started to burn in the middle of the night and i would keep waking up but i am one of those persons who cant keep my contacts in for weeks at a time i stick to the daily scedual of taking them out at night and where my glasses if i forget to put them in, in the morning

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.