POLL: Do you sleep with your contacts?

I adore you for answering!

:)

poll: which kind? optical or Y!A contacts?

• Favorite Answer

Yes, but only one of them! He is in there... guess which one he is.

Optical and No. My eye dry out really easily which makes sleeping in contacts very annoying. When I wake up, they feel sticky and uncomfortable and it takes a lot of eye drops to get them to feeling normal. Not to mention sleeping in contacts without cleaning them regularly can lead to eye infections...

What sort of "contacts" are you referring to, Biochemist

For Obama? I don't wear contact lenses. Never have.

As for my Yahoo contacts... I haven't had the chance to

sleep with one of them yet.

(But, if you adore me for answering, then I adore you for

asking!) Want to come over to my place for New Year's

Eve? You're cute!

no, I placed on glasses purely for television and utilising yet no longer the computing gadget cos computing gadget is close sufficient to work out. additionally, while i bypass grocery paying for cos each so often won't be able to examine the product label signs and indications in the aisles. My imaginative and prescient is 20/60 in one eye and 20/70 in the different so it is not likely that undesirable. I extremely have usually going on people who had 20/2 hundred. so, i think i'm fortunate. I placed on my glasses a pair of million/8 of the time. ha ha. is it a million/8th ? complicated to declare!!! cos do no longer overlook-we sleep a million/third of our lives!!!

All of them. We have a orgy every weekend, with themes! This week it's drive-through's. Take it how you will. lol. Only kidding! As for optical, nope don't have those!

I use to sleep with my contacts in but not anymore. (Make that optical contacts)

Never slept with optical contacts, because I don't wear them ( I use standard spectacles).

Y!A contacts -- slept with one, yes -- lived with her for a year, actually.

(Circumstances went bad -- we'll see what happens.)

Wouldn't mind having it off with a few others....they know who they are.

(We'll see what happens there, too! LOL)

No but there are quite a few that I would like to sleep with, hehe. Y/A contacts.

Nope

Neither only contacts in my phone XD

i used to but i stoped because they started to burn in the middle of the night and i would keep waking up but i am one of those persons who cant keep my contacts in for weeks at a time i stick to the daily scedual of taking them out at night and where my glasses if i forget to put them in, in the morning