birdie
birdie asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Are you going to vote if you are registered in GEORGIA?

Do you know somebody down there? Are they gonna vote?

Saxby Chambliss put up ads that were very ugly about a real hero of Georgia and the US...Max Cleland. John Mccain said that Chambliss type tactics were unacceptable for Americans...now he says he will campaign for this dirtbag. Will you vote?

Good idea FredK! I keep thinking that myself! I can see the split screen TV ad with Chambliss's fat face and his ad against Cleland on the other. Simple and effective.

Favorite Answer

Yes! I always do. I didn't vote for Chambliss the first time and most definitely won't again. I see nothing wrong with McCain campaigning for him, same party. Jim marting has Bill Clinton in the city this week campaigning for him. That's the natural party thing to do.

• Mike

Yes. And I am voting for Chambliss. The simple reason? The Jim Martin ads are dishonest when depicting the Fair Tax Amendment as a 23% sales tax without going into more details about how the Amendment really works. Chambliss has explained the Cleland ads but some of those who oppose him have made it more onerous that it actually is. I would add that the destructive ads put forth by the democrats and liberals in the general election were far worse in some cases.

The campaign he ran against Cleland was ugly, but necessary. He turned so liberal and was so against the demographics of the state, that he needed to be voted out by "any means necessary".

It's normal for any Rep or Dem in office to campaign for someone else in their party, whether you like the persons ads or not, so I am believing that McCain is going to campaign for Chambiss.

• Fred K

I cant don't live there but look how Mccain ran his campaign It should be easy for the Democrats to find film footage of that so Mccain should hurt him more than help

Yes

• Cherry

Vote on what? I've had the TV pretty much off since the election ended.

Us ACORN people can vote any where in the World as long it is for Obama