Is it possible, to live all ur live without a friend?

"FRIEND"- i mean someone to talk to, and share stuff, or support you when you down or depressed.....................

So, like never share things and keep it all bottled up inside you.............

Favorite Answer

Don't worry about that too much. You still got Allah (swt).

yes and no cause u can live with out a physical friend all you need is god hes ur friend hes going to b the only one there in the end and u can trust him with anything i promise he will not tell a soul he may not come want u want him to but hes always right on time so yes u can live without a friend cause u already have one thats been watching over u for a very long time.

I've never been a person to have a lot of friends...I find relief from bottling things up by writing my feelings down in a daily journal and writing poetry expressing my feelings. It also helps to explore your dreams and get a pet. I have two dogs and 5 pet chickens. I have to admit, I also talk to my plants. To me they are like pets. They are alive, why not.

sometimes it is better to seek God first, while enjoying your friends, or friend. Most people don't realize that if they have 1, 2 or 3 good - no, TRUE - friends in life they are doing very very well.

Seek God first and make God your daily friend. All the rest will fall into place. :)

Source(s): experience
  • I think it's easier to live without a friend than with one. You don't get to experience so many things but you'll stay away from all the nasty stuff.

Source(s): Be nice.
  • It would be a very lonely life....a friend is someone you can talk to, someone to share your secrets with, someone to hang around with and have fun.....

I wouldn't say it's impossible but it would indeed be very lonely.

• Moses

You probably can but why? If you need a friend any of us answering I am sure would be happy to comply, certainly I would.

• myview

It's possible, just a sad way to live life.

that is why you pray....

the people who will be always there for you are your family

and when you can't talk to them you're better off praying

NO but we live with the love of ALLAH- We call Allah day and night.