Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do you find this funny??????

again this happend to my friend not me! Ok lets say you break up with your boyfriend and he calls you and says he in the hospital because he crashed when you said i want to break up with you. So he can't talk cause if his voice, and then you found out that he lying but you think he did the prank so you would get back together with him. Boys Only! why do boys do that? This did not happen to me it happend to my best friend. P.S. And if i did not put in the boy starts making fun of you after the prank. Why why why do boys do that stuff? and the prank? Boys what do you think when you do it?

it did not happen to me!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Idon't think so.

Boys, will be boys.

but honestly, you cant stereotype that all boys would do this.

and for the record: no i dont find it funny. thats a horrible prank to play on someone. as for the making fun of; that's just wrong. my guess is that your friend made a good decision by ending it with this boy before things got serious.

I would think WHAT A DUMBA$$! Nobody should be driving and talking/texting on the phone! I also would think: What kind of respectful girl breaks up with a guy over the phone?

I just thought i would answer this one, even though im a girl....I think stupid boys would do this to make you feel sorry for them...boys are really weird and they think a lot differently than girls one time my friend that was a boy liked me more than i liked him and he asked me out, when i said i like him as a friend and nothing more he started spazing out telling me he was blind in one eye and asking me if i knew how that felt...it was really aawkward since i knew he only had pink eye..lol i think boys just feel bad for themselves so they try as hard as they can to make you feel bad for them... its kinda dumb, but hey, we all know men aren't geniuses. lol

I had a guy tell me he was dieing of cancer (20years on he's still alive) once just to get in my pants and no it didn't work, if I told you who the person was you would be in utter discust, No I do not understand why humans manipulate others by telling lies,.

• Mariah

Cause boys are stupid like dat, no jk, but they have a strange sense of humor

Loser, why lie about this happening to a friend? Clearly he thinks you're dumb enough to believe that rubbish.

Personally, I've never done it and I don't understand why the punks would do that either. That's totally rude.

i dont think its funny at all. the short answer of why people do it is because thier horrible. it isnt just boys, girls do it too.

It is not funny, that's play with emotions. These guys are unfaithful, they do it just because not want to be looser

Love makes people do really stupid things sometimes.

Source(s): Life.