Need to know if this girl really wants to be friends after breaking up with me?

So dated this girl for 2 months, everything was fine then she messaged me on myspace saying she didn't want to date anymore( then asked me to tell her what I thought of the whole thing) But she wanted to be friends, we still talked/texted/IM'd each other alot and hung out a few times since she broke up with me and started seeign this other guy. She even wanted me to come to her work one Sunday during the Bears game because she was bored and wanted me to keep her company. Then one day after talking to her at work I asked if she wanted to hang out that week and she said to call her. So I texted her the next day asking when would be good to go hang out then she said it was weird haning out with me. Well we got into a fight after she said we were never really friends int he first place and didn't talk up untill 3 weeks ago. So we been talking alot on AIM, one night I texted her to see if she wanted to hang out and after a few texts saw I was on AIM and then started to IM me almost all night. But she said in the last few weeks because of the thing that happened back in October I creeped her out and she doesn't know if she wants to hang out. but keeps on responding to my texts and IMs. And I thinkt he new Boyfriend has something to do with it, either she is really wrapped up in the relationship, or he doesn't like me too much.So I was wondering, would a girl who didn't really want to talk to me or even be friends still take time to respond to my IM's or texts( though not all of the texts though) Someone help me out here and let me know what you think.

here is the thing though, I always wanted to be friends, just kinda fell into the relationship thing. So we were friends at first, just that she kinda pushed the relationship thing, she was the one that wanted to date ,not me.I don't want to get back with her as in dating. I do want to be freinds though, cause I really liked hanign out and talkign to her, so I'm just wondering if she wants to be friends or not cause it would suck not being friends witjh her anymore.

So I guess i wanted to make sure it was clear. Not trying or wanting to get back with her. I want to get back to the friendship level again.

Favorite Answer

She seems very attached to you, and mostly comfortable with you - I'm sure that her new relationship has something to do with this new tension, whether it's on his part or hers. Still, you can probably serve your relationship with her best by standing back a little and trying not to involve yourself in her little whirlwind. When you've established to this boyfriend that you're not pursuing her and have no urge to, things should proceed calmly.

If you really want her back, though - and it sounds like you might - tell her how you feel, and if it doesn't work - move on, and forget about the friends part.

Okay I went through this situation and I was the girl, well even though she broke up with you, she wanted you around to make her feel like you guys still had a relationship but at the same time while she was dating someone else, she was being in selfish in leading you on so that she wouldn’t feel alone and like the breakup was real so she dragged you along. Now that she saw you were being lead on and thinking you two might get back together she stopped it because she wanted you to be there but only for her own well being and now that you started having these thoughts she stopped. I would say move on, she doesn’t sound like the right girl for you at all.

There could be many reason she is leading you on...

1. she is keeping you on a leash while seeing what will happen with this new guy.

2. she really likes you but it trying to make you want her more

3. Or she is a psycho..

As a women, I know we can do some crazy things, but if I don't like a guy and he has creeped me out as you said, then I wouldn't respond to any of his calls/text/messages.

Hope this Helps!

dude, you either dumb or act like women...no wonder she freak out on you!..

just to let you know ..there are tons of women out there!! if one act like that, don't worry..find another one!

she knows that you are head over heals for her, that is why she can used you to her advantage, like calls you when she got nothing to do. coz she know you will always be there for her.

so what is it going to be ?? be her biatch or a free man? i m telling you this coz it did happened to me in the past..but i never been happier after i lead my own way and not follow some girls. if she likes you, she will follow you.

i think shes being stupid and giving you wrong impressions. she obviously likes u if shes IMing u the whole night. but if shes with someone else and she keeps messing with u like that you need to stop being friends with her and go find another girl =)

i dunno, obviously i cant say for certain how she feels, but i dont think she would bother replying if she didn't want to be friends with you. her new boyfriend probably does feel a bit weird about her being friends with an ex, so maybe that's why shes doing these things. if she didn't want to be friends with you she could just ignore you, so she probably does wanna be friends.

Sounds like it's time to move on. This relationship doesn't seem to be beneficial.

sounds like she just doesn't want to offend you. You seem nice enough, are there any other girls you're interested in?

Who cares? Stop being a loser and get out more.

you write to much.