Am i a dork, be as negitive as you want to be.?

I dont go to school, i am homeschooled. I am homeschooled because i am very good at a sport. I train alot. I dont have any friends my best friend is a dog. My parents say i dress wierd, i dress in sweetpant tshirts shorts hats and tennisshoes. I always have my hair up in a ponytail. But i am very smart and a great athlete. THAnks

Favorite Answer

You are, probably, a dork. That's not necessarily a bad thing, though, if you have real talent - dedicated people who don't socialise normally do tend to be quite isolated.

Perhaps you should try to socialise a little more, though. You sound like you have an interesting life - I'm sure other kids will be curious.

There is no such thing as a dork.

The word dork has merely been created to satisfy a human trait - labeling and stereotyping individuals who do not fit their conception of "normal".

Therefore you are not a dork, you are an individual, as is everyone else. You may be "different" to the "average" teenager, but we ALL are - even if we don't show it!

Embrace your differences, and don't try to change yourself just to be someone who you want other people to see. Be yourself, and the world will love you for it :)

Oh.... kay, well.... all i can say is that either your parents are strict and careful or you're the special type of person who needs homeschoolded. But you're not a dork, if you want to have friends go a gym or being proactive.

um i wouldn't call you a dork. maybe not your average teen though. you'll find that when your an adult you'll be the cool one and all the highschool try-hards will be the dorks. for some reason it always works out that way.

Not a dork. Just...different.

u sound like a care free boy

EXCEPT the hair!

not dork, just not very sociable

ur not a dork. ur special.