What do you do if your wife or girlfriend has bad breath?

Favorite Answer

Listerine in the Medicine cabinet, and Listerine tabs in her purse and in the nightstand! This sounds stupid, but maybe she is not brushing her teeth often enough or correctly. If this is an everyday kind of a thing then you need to talk with her because I sure that her breath is something that her coworkers have to deal with and it is your place as her spouse to point out these kinds of things... most of us want to know if we have something in our teeth, or our clothes don't fit anymore, or if our fly is down, or if we have something in our nostril that needs to be taken care of... same deal with the bad breath.

I worked at an office once with a guy that had horrendous B.O. and one day someone not so subtly placed a big can of Right Guard on his chair... he figured it out but I am sure it embarrassed him. The situation with your wife's breath is something that should come from you so that she is not embarrassed by someone too.

Unless we're having sex, it's not really a problem. In that case, I say, "Let's go brush our teeth first." Notice that the suggestion is inclusive: "we" brush our teeth. That way, the other person doesn't feel singled out or shamed - it's sure not going to hurt me to brush my teeth an extra time!

Give them a tic tac. :)

Cures for bad breath

Certs

tic-tac

Gum

Breath assure

Mouth wash

floss

tongue scrapper

Baking soda

peppermint

And many more.

Ask if their sinuses are playing up, because It's affecting their breathe.

Tell her she needs some gum or a tic-tac

my boyfriend or I should say x did a time or two and I out right told him offense an all, it is better to be a friend

Tell her. If it is serious I guess see a doctor.

tell her. she can't brush or take care of it if she doesnt know, and i would expect her to tell me.

Tell them about it.