I want to move to canada?

can anyone tell me what are the requirment to living in canada, which papers I need and how much is it and where to go, thanks

'I've been online, but I thought I want to hear it from live ppl as well, I dont have time to go to the embassy or watnot, so just gud answers will be appreciated. I want to live there .

Favorite Answer

click on the link below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/

You "don't have time to go to the embassy", but expect another country to take you in with open arms?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Um, not going to happen, sweetcheeks.

Over 1 million on a waiting list, you're looking at at least 5 years +. Sorry, but Canada doesn't need/want people who "just want to live here".

u should visit first, then contact ur nearest Canadian embassy or Consulate for immigration info...it's a long slow process and will likely take 2-3 years of interviews and paperwork..

If you want a beautiful place Newfoundland. I would not advise you ecspecialy if you have any children to live in Trout River Newfoundland. But if you want to visit there it is amazing.

actually you need a visa. Depend on your purpose of the visit, they will issue a visa for you. Go to Canadian Government office to find out. or on line.

I am currently living in Toronto on a working holiday visa - it is valid for two years, you can live anywhere in Canada, work anywhere you want etc etc.

And it was REALLY easy to get - I just filled out one form and posted it off and that was that.

just google it, sorry i forget where i got it from.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

This will give you everything you need to know to Immigrate to Canada.

It's a Canadian Government site, so has reliable information,

Good Luck!