How did you know that you were ready to get married?

If you are not married, how do you think you will know you are ready to take the big leap?

Favorite Answer

It just feels right. When you meet that someone that you're 100 percent comfortable around...you can do or say anything and not feel embarrassed. This is the person that you think about all the time and never feel whole without them. You just know when you're ready.

• ?

We were in a long distance relationship at the time, he asked me if I was willing to stick by him until the end. I said yes. I was in love with my first, one and only. He asked me 8 years ago and we are stronger than ever. Now Married with 2 children.

I love him and couldnt picture spending my life with anyone but him. It is a big leap of faith I think u just know u just feel it.

when you love him

want to give him everything and expect nothing in return.

if you know that you could be happy together and are responsible when you start a family. know that you can financially support each other and truly feel happy.

You will just know. There’s not really any thinking to it, it’s you love him and you know He’s the one.

you will know, when in your heart he is the one, the one you want to spend the rest of your life with, the one you love and the one who is in your future.

:)