capricorn and capricorn...good match?

i'm dating my best friend who is also capricorn,we love each other, i dont really believe in horoscopes, but i was just curious what ours say

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

I'm a Cap (born Jan 9) and my hubby is a Cap (born Jan 16)...we've been married 10 years. Mostly good times. Like any marriage, there's been tough times, too. But two Caps working together and caring for each other can get through anything.

Why do people say that it's not a good match based on capricorns personality?! I'm a cap female and are together with a cancer guy and he is the most romantic man ever! Capricorns gets comfortable with water signs and we open up really fast. Showing our emotions and our crazy side, because we do have one lol I have been with my cancer boyfriend for three months and we're best best friends. We trust each other blind and he always say I have a huge passion and wild fantasy. The weirdest thing is that there is nothing I don't like about him. He can copy me a bit to much sometimes but I don't really mind and he basically we never argue. We always try new things (also in sex) and we're both really open minded. This is for me the best combination and I have had boyfriends of each sign except Scorpio and pisces. I'm in love head over heels over my fantastic boyfriend and he is not so clingy neither. I don't hide any emotions from him and I always speak the truth. 4/5. Nothing is perfect lol

When two Capricorns join together in a love match, they create and contribute to a whole new, exciting element in one another's lives. The symbol of Capricorn is the Sea Goat, the animal always on an upward climb from the sea to the mountain summit. This is true of the Capricorn couple who magnifies their energy and strength and climb the staircase to a healthy, mutually beneficial relationship. But, all of this ambition and lust for life is bound to make these Goats lock horns, and a dispute between two tempers like these is not to be taken lightly.

When it comes to running a household or maintaining a healthy relationship, this couple can really take care of business. So much so, that they will have to be conscious of finding setting aside time for recreation and fight off the hardworking attitude that comes with the Capricorn lifestyle. Loyal and charitable, this couple is loving and devoted without being overbearing, which is a desirable mixture for each partner.

Capricorn is ruled by the Planet Saturn. Saturn's main focus is on achieving goals through hard work. This planet also focuses on Capricorn's authoritative side and desire for social status. This couple is very career-minded. Their focus and intense energy can cause them to seem harsh or inflexible, but a Capricorn partner is not taken aback by such an attitude. Each communicates well and enjoys getting things accomplished together. This couple has a great capacity for love, but is not always as emotionally intertwined as other couples of the Zodiac. Both enjoy confronting a difficult issue, but also relish the space to pursue individual interests.

Capricorn is an Earth Sign. Interests lie in the material goods that indicate lofty social status. Capricorns are willing to work hard to make their house a home, and they aren't afraid to show off the fruits of their labor. Mundane activities and responsibilities are a staple of Capricorn's daily schedule, so it's important for these two to do something fun or silly every once in a while. At times, the Capricorn-Capricorn relationship could use a bit of lightening up!

Capricorn is a Cardinal Sign. This couple delights in initiating new activities and following them through. Always conservative, this couple spends their time and their money in practical applications and looks for the tangible results. The unyielding qualities of the Sea Goat workhorse make this duo a knockout couple as well as intimate friends.

What's the best aspect of the Capricorn-Capricorn relationship? It's their dedication to taking care of their personal and shared responsibilities. Theirs is a strong relationship, and the sturdy construction is built to last. As long as each partner remembers to laugh every once in a while, this will be a successful

I am a Capricorn born 1/18. I began dating my best friend (also a Capricorn born 1/10) when we were 17. We were best friends since we were 13. We are now both 25 years old, married, and expecting our first child in February. He is my world...I love him more everyday! I say two Capricorns can most definitely work...I am living proof!!

I dont know much about astrology, but I have heard opposites attract and u r both capricorns there for u r probably alot alike.

If u r happy who cares what ur signs are.

Im capricorn december and my boyfriend january we get along but we fall out abit mainly because hes OVERPROTECTIVE i get have ago at for talking to boys on msn or at school but its sweet in away so i say yes VERY WELL good luck dear x

• ?

Opposites attract when there is a complimtarity in the opposition. Sameness also attracts because we can easily relate to one another.

There are four main points of attraction in a relationship. You are probably only referring to the sun sign - which indicates ideological compatibility.

The ascendants must be considered for practical and physical compatibility = the moon for emotions, and venus for compatibility in the sense of what you hold to be desirable in life.

• JK

I don't know..this is like 2 blondes dating each other.

Well I say follow your heart and continue to do what's best for you.

i dated one but I am not sure.

b/c we finished very badly. I dumped him and he stalked me.

but good luck.. who knows