MySpace Friends List Hacked?

Last night, I was on MySpace rearranging my Top Friends. I stepped away for about 10 minutes then went back to editing when I noticed a user on my Friends List that I had previously blocked. There was no way this user could have accidentally landed in my Friends List. The user wasn't even on there 10 minutes prior.

The only logical explanation is that maybe there's an expiration date on blocked users. Has this ever happened to you?

Favorite Answer

That is why you get an HTML code to hide your friends list. And make your pics private. Good luck.

This has happened to me before. Change your password to something Complicated a mixture of numbers and caps lock is nice and difficult to crack. From the looks of things it seems your password only contains lower-case letters and possibly 1 number. I would go with at lease 1 caps locked latter and 2 numbers.,

Perhaps a bug on the server side? Unless of course, you were doing this at some public place where someone could have done something on your account while you were away.

If he can nevertheless bypass into his myspace, he would desire to easily exchange his password to a various one. If he won't be able to log in in any respect, perhaps touch Tom or if worse includes worse, he will would desire to make a sparkling one. =)

Oh yes, this is very common. All they have to do its to click on it. I wish they would come up with more private / security.

Sounds like you got hacked. change your password

No never happened to me.

knw it 1st

yeah..happened to me twice..

no