Annoying situation, need input?

I recently was supposed to meet up with this girl that I'd been close to for a number of years, but haven't talked to in about two years because of an argument we had. We were never together, but I always had feelings for her and I suspected they were mutual. She is dating someone else now. I've moved on since, and have been with several girls since her, and am seeing someone now. She contacted me, and told me she was going to be out this way. I drove six hours to see her, but never met up with her. She was supposed to call me, and never did. I called her, and she replied that it was a little late, and that she felt bad, but she wasn't going out tonight. I am really pissed off about this. I guess I just wanted to see her in order to get some sort of closure; some sort of indication that it wasn't completely one sided, but she denied me that. How should I respond to this? What is her problem? I'm really mad...

• Wow! I would be pissed off too, but right now she is holding the power and your letting her. You might just have to talk to her over the phone or maybe meet her somewhere half way or something. If your with someone now you just need to focus on her anyway it seems like this girl might just try to string you along at her convenience anyway don't worry about her let that be your closure. She must not care too much knowing you drove 6 hours and she changed her mind. Let her go its not worth it.

my answer to your question is going to sound very immature and high schoolish....but remeber........ girls love DRAMA

firstly u need to think if her excuse was legitamate

if no then....

she sounds like the typical attention seeker. she probably purposely didn't show up... because she wanted to see your reaction...she knew that u would be pissed but...she wanted to know for how long. if u forgive her immediatly....she will have a license to walk all over u (bcoz u forgive and forget easy). if u stay angry for a long time she'll turn on u and say that it was your fault she didnt turn up and give u some B.S excuse like that...then start crying to make u feel bad.

now she may even have the nerve to meet with u again, and if she does invite u..............go...and then this is what u do.

be the bigger person....dont get all angry over it and start an argument, stay calm and collected, dont be rude, and dont give her the cold shoulder...that kind of stuff works for about 10sec on a girl and then she turns your own argument against you e.g. its your fault i didnt turn up.

what effects us alot more is .....is like when she asks you something (i.e. she tries to start a conversation with you) you give a short and consice answer and discontinue the conversation...still be polite but keep her at n arms length (dont ignore her....otherwise she'll just do what i said she would). ...GIRLS HATE REJECTION.....do this enough times and she'll start getting the idea......this way she'll feel really bad about what she did and wont try to argue her way out of it....however she may bring out the water works, at this point you GENTLY tell her whatever u wanted to get off your chest...then u simply end it in whatever way u want...but dont be cruel about it.

u know what would be a total bummer..........is that if she saw this...

Source(s): im a girl and all my life ive been exposed to manipulative women.

well i dont think you should have drove six hrs in the first place to meet up with a girl that you use to like...and you are crrently seeing someone right now. is this girl worth your relationship that you have right now? if yall would have ended up meeting and the true feelings cam out would you have broken up with your current g/f to see her? the girl that you were going to meet obviously didnt care to see you as much as you were to see her. you went out of you way and drove 6 hrs for NOTHING! well i sure wouldnt drive anywhere to see her again and if she calls let her know that that was really messed up. good-luck:)

• She's playing head games with you and I would just say put it behind you. Your in a relationship now so focus on that. She knows she has a hold on you and can make u jump if she says so. Ignore the calls and move on with your girl now.

hmmmmm, you obviously care very deeply for her. Write or call her, tell her how you feel (plan this out first) and then give her time to digest it. She may not know how you feel, if you don't tell her you'll never know.

I was tempted to say move on, like so many others, but we both believe in true love so give it a shot. You'll never forgive yourself if you don't.

dude just let it be. forget her and move on, can't you see that was your closure right there? she didn't show- it represents what your gonna ever going to get from her...no show. Be happy with the girl you got and let this one go, she obviously doesn't deserve you

Drive another 6 hours and show up where she is at. If them moment is right, tell her how you fell

Call her and tell her how you feel. Tell her how she treated you. She needs to know the truth. Tell her everything you just said. See what she has to say.

Move on....love the one you're with. And obviously she is just feeding her ego. Dont fall for it again.

man youre gay. you have a girl, what are you doign driving six hours to see some broad from your past. move on little buddy.