Tony

How do you say, "I'm sorry" to the love of your life?

She asked me to leave after the Christmas. All of these feelings built up inside her. I have been a crappy husband, a crappy father, and a crappy person. How do I say Please forgive me. You and the kids are the loves of my life.

• Makwa
    Favorite Answer

I believe you just did...the walk of a thousand miles starts with one step...go talk to her...tell all of what you said here and more...and then get your sorry butt in gear and start putting your actions where your mouth is and show her and the kids that Daddy has changed in everyway and is there for them, not craapy husband and father and person anymore. When it gets tough and you feel like it would be easier to slip into old habits of lettin' it slide pray and keep doing it the right way and you will get there.

• Zeera

Have a quiet moment with her, look her in the eyes and offer to go to family counseling with her and learn how to communicate and "deliver the goods" in your family relationship.

If she says no, tell her you're serious and will go to counseling alone and learn how to improve your situation.

Then do it.

Best wishes.

Don't say anything man....you still have time till Christmas, prove to her that you really do love her

You dont say it, you show her that you can change and be a better person. Stop doing what your doing wrong or you will lose your family.

Say what you just said, look them in the eyes when you say it. Surprise her with beautiful flowers!

Just as you did there

prove your love, actions speak louder than words (so im told!)!

We don't, we usually get over it, and move on.... Say it just like that, and truly mean it...Good luck...

one word:boring

just say it.