Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Is it wrong or weird to ask my cousin to kick me the down low?

Is it wrong to ask her to do that? I do not want to be naked when she kicks me just to kick me. I have never been kicked before, so i asked her if she would kick me down there...is that wrong?

she is 19 and i am 18.

By having someone kick you in the groin area, you run a high risk of severely injuring your testicals and or penis. This can lead to internal bleeding, loss of sexual function, and losing the ability to have an erection.

There is a sexual fetish where people enjoy being struck between the legs, but I would highly recommend you avoid doing this. I am not sure why you want your cousin to do it, but regardless, do not allow anyone to strike you in the groin area.

Thats weird...I dont guess its wrong..but thats just weird. You'd think that since you havent been kicked in the crotch that would be a good thing. Why in the world would you want to get yourself hurt on purpose?

You need help Pal