Anonymous

Which Black Actor do white women find attractive?

And why?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Back in the 50's and 60's, Sidney Poirtier was the guy that white women secretly had a crush on.

Denzel Washington is and always has been universally hot. Seriously, go up to any multicultural group of women in any public setting and say "Denzel". White, Black, Asian, Latino, Indian, old, young.... it doesn't matter. They'll all put their eyebrows up and say "damn, that man is fine!", and then exchange high-fives.

Djimon Hounsou has a big international following. Aside from being an absolutely beautiful specimin of hunky manhood, he's got that deep voice with the accent that makes him sound cultured and romantic.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not white but many women in general like Denzel Washington, Will Smith, Blair Underwood, Boris Kodjoe and maybe Djimon Hounsou.

• 1 decade ago

Everyone has different taste, I'm Indian an I think Wesley Snipes is hot. Hes big an manly thats why :-P

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Morris Chestnut, Tyson Beckford, and Shemar Moore are very attractive men. They have the sex appeal and confidence without conceitedness about them that is a huge turn on. I am a lesbian so it doesn't really work on me, but then again I am not blind...I can tell when a man is sexy and those men are very nice!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Barack Hussein Obama!

• myview
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I'm black so I'll reverse my answer. Robert Deniro, John Travolta and Brad Pitt.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No black actors, but Nigel Benn the boxer is HOT!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Will Smith, of course...

• 1 decade ago

Obama , Charismatic personality

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WILL SMITH

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.