Super Paper Mario For Gamecube?

I keep checking video game web pages for Super Paper Mario For Gamecube and they act like it has not been released yet. Then the other day, I checked a video game web page that I had never checked before, and it acted like it had it used for sale. So, I placed an order. I got a receipt back saying that I wouldn't be charged til it is ready to be sent and to keep checking to see when it is released!

Does anybody own this game? Has it been released? If not, will it ever be released?

Favorite Answer

the game has been released but it's gonna be a little hard to find because they dont make anymore gamecube games. so if you like nintendo games you should get a nintendo wii. its a fun console and there's a new super paper mario for it.

The only Paper Mario game released for the GameCube is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. It's terrific, one of my favorite GC games. Super Paper Mario is for the Wii.

• Pamela

The GameCube version was cancelled and the game moved to the Wii. It came out on Wii over a year ago and won't ever be coming to GameCube.

Super Paper Mario is for wii

Source(s): have it