Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

A married hwy patrol woman wants me to hookup with her. We are both married, should I? Has this happened to U?

She pulled me over to give me a speeding ticket and we just connected. Instead of writing me a ticket, she wanted me to meet her for lunch.

She is a tall blonde hottie, I want to do this. Has this ever happened to any of you before?

*

Yes but she seduced me. This is hard for a man to say no.

Favorite Answer

I would say GO FOR IT!

Too bad she didn't hand cuff you right then and there and make you submit to all of her demands.

HOT, real HOT!

No this hasnt happened to me before.... Dont imagine a tall blonde would wanna hook up with me since I am a short blonde female.... and the fact that I am straight. None the less, this is wrong on many levels. Have you ever considered walking away from the marriage before you cheat on your spouse. Honestly, anyone who cheats is unhappy. You just said that " This is hard for a man to say no".............NOT IF YOU ARE A REAL MAN.

Darn, that gives a whole new twist on the game Good Cop/ Bad Cop!

No, it's never happened to me.

But I'm sure you're not the first person she's used that line on, abusing her position of authority. I'd be weary. You might oughta stay with Wifey.

This has never happened to me, but I would tell her to first give you a VIP card to get out of all tickets, and then tell her you have too much respect for your family to go through with anything else. DON'T DO IT!

I hate it whilst human beings placed an age on once you're able to desire to get married and have young ones and so on. it is not important to be ordinary, merely as long as you're content cloth and end attempting to stress marriage. you're on no account too previous to be married. i might fairly be married at 50 to the affection of my life than at 25 to a guy i'm not in love with and am with merely because of the fact i think like there is something incorrect with me if i'm not married by using a definite age. I consistently hear human beings speaking approximately what age they choose to get married and have young ones, yet you won't be able to truly placed an age on those sort of issues, they ensue whilst they ensue. Your important purpose in life could desire to be to rejoice with your self and not think of approximately what age you're able to desire to cool down. merely because of the fact each and every person else is, would not advise you're able to desire to. besides why be like each and every person else? there are various adult adult males and that they gained't automically run out by using the time you hit 30. that isn't ensue. you will discover somebody, yet take it undemanding and end putting an age on each and every thing hun xx

If you are married, and you want to do this, then something is lacking in your marriage. The urge is fine, the acting on it, and serious consideration is not. What is missing from your relationship with your wife that you are willing to risk losing her over this?

Don't do it. It's not worth it. Stay loyal to your wedding vows. And watch your driving. You don't want to run into her again. Temptation is called temptation for a reason. NOT giving in is just as easy as giving in. So don't do it. Simple as that.

This only happens in the movies! Fulfill your fantasies with your wife. She can also be tall (6inch heels) & blonde (wig)!

Go for it. Imagine the things you would be able to get away with. Time to get that corvette you've always been dreaming of and see how fast it can go.

Larry,

You shouldn't be asking a bunch of strangers You should be asking your wife. She is the only one that this impacts and the only one who can actually give you permission.