Is President Obama concerned about the narco-violence and drug Cartels in Mexico and the Caribbean?

US Merida initiative offered $3.6 billion (over 3 years) in aid to Mexico by the U.S. to fight Narco-Communism in the Caribbean area.

That this money was offered by the U.S. and

NOT requested by Mexico.

Mexican federal agents think that this money is NOT necessary. In 2007 we spent $2.4 billion in the drug war, this year we've spent $3.9 billion so far. I don't know why Americans are thinking that we are begging for help, we are not!!

Supply and Demand- If the U.S. wants to help, just secure your borders, stop corruption, and stop the traffic of illegal weapons and drugs. Yes! The U.S. is the main supplier of illegal weapons to Mexico. on the other hand Mexico is a major supplier of illegal drugs to the U.S.

Supply & Demand.- Most of the cocaine in America is smuggled via Cuba through Florida State.

Why should Mexico be concerned about fighting Drug Cartels and Drug trafficking?

USA is not interested, so let the Gringos use drugs and become dumb.

OK!

Favorite Answer

I'd like to know. I'd like to listen Obama giving a speech about the International drug problem and the wave of violence in northern Mexico. And about the security of many Americans living in Mexico.

• Phade3

Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush weren't worried so why should Obama !

The drug cartels only exist because while we pretend to have a "war on drugs", we're actually helping them. I know it sounds strange but it's true ! Drug money is used to finance rogue U.S. government operations often overseen by the C.I.A. !

Pablo Escobar was the main drug kingpin in the Columbia drug trade and people thought if we erased him that would end or curtail the drug trade. Well he's dead and Columbia still exports the same amount of cocaine into the U.S. maybe more !

He might be, but he is not allowed to speak in public about isues like that.

I'm sure he is.

Mexico is an important and strategic neighbor, partner and ally.

good question,

Obama must answer through his media analysts, propagandists and other employees who watch the media.

Who is?