Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Should boys wear underwear the whole day?

Should boys wear underwear the whole day - even when they are at home or while sleeping?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No while going outside home they wear it. The more we keep that place opened the more protection we get from infections.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depends

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

100% cotton under ware is always recommended, because cotton obsorbs sweat. Synthetics cause itching, and marks will stay forever if used continuously. Best thing is use cotton all day and night, and remove, wear a pyjama while going to bed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most males don't wear underwear while they are asleep. It's kinda recommended for females as well cause they're supposed to "air" out your... yeah.

Who's gonna see you when you sleep anyway.

Source(s): Sex ed @ school.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ive worn boxers all day. slept in them woke up put a shirt on and then went to school in boxers gave my number to 3 girls then came home after being suspended along with several other students, sat on my bed watched tv, took a nap, woke up and looked at my phone there were 8 missed calls and about a dozen text msgs from different numbers i guess my phone number spread like wildfire after that day in school. then i ate dinner took a shower put on a different pair of boxers and went on the computer for a little bit then at midnight i put on basketball shorts and went to sleep.

it was national no pants day! tried getting girls to participate but didnt work out.

• 1 decade ago

it completely depends on u

how u feel with or without the underwear for a particular time...

i say if ur at home...u might think of not wearing one

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, That or make sure you're zipped or buttoned up. Or you'll fall out in the middle of the grocery store.

Source(s): Happened to a friend
  • 1 decade ago

not when they are in the shower. I would hope that they bathe at least daily. Otherwise. underwear or if they like it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes.

• kitkat
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes Yes and Yes!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.