Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Vaginal sores from sex?

The other night my boyfriend and I had sex and he poured wine on my vaginal area during it. The next day I was pretty sore and the soreness has been getting worse ever since. Now I have open sores around my vagina and it looks a bit swollen. It is very painful. I am wondering if I may have gotten some sort of infection and what I can do to treat it?

Favorite Answer

It's called an STD. Why in god's name would anybody EVER pour an alcoholic beverage (or any beverage) onto their vagina? Hm.

uhh sorry vaginal sores do not come from wine. a yeast infection might come from the wine but in no way would a yeast infection cause open sores, thats called herpes.

Yeast Infection Cure Secrets : http://yeastcured.uzaev.com/?fGXI

Wine is actually very acidic. You probably shouldn't allow him to pour things like that down there...

If it is getting worse go to the doctor and have a check up. Please wear panties made of cotton to prevent soreness. Avoid douching. Don't use strong soaps only mild one. Don't wear too tight pants.

i have gotten open sores on my scrotum from rubbing alcohol. it seemed like it irritated the hair folicles the most and thats where the sores were. im not sure what causes it, but mine went away within a week.

• ?

Lets see, wine is an acid and full of yeast, wonder why you would have a problem?

Put metanium on it or sudocream or something. You might wanna get t checked out

go to a doctor

is he re tarted pouring wine on your Virgina?