My best friend wants nothing to do with me, What should I do?

so this girl is my best friend and weve been really good friends like 4 2 years. When i got kicked out my house for a week she let me stay with her and everything, But like 2 months ago she said she was going a trip to alaska to see her boyfriend, and i was like ill help u cuz i only wanna see you happy. and she said no i dont need any help, but i keep inisting. she was still like no. So i gave up. Then like a month ago she asked me for my help and i said no problem. and she said she was goin to pay me bac. Then she was bein super nice like usual.Like letting me sleep in her car during school,we were always talking, laughing and havin fun. but then her dad wouldnt give her money the day i went to giver her money so she couldnt go on her trip. and then i heard she blamed it on me, like i was supposed to have her money, which i did, but her dad wouldnt give her any. So ever since that she was actin like an asshole and a B*****, so i confronted her about and said "ever since you havent got ur money 4 ur trip u been actin like a ***** adn ingoring me and everything, and its like u used me and now u want nothing to do wit me." then she called me a *****. So the next day i went to apoligze and she said we were cool, so i was like, but then that same day my best friend her sister said she wanted to do wit me, no more drivin me home or anything (cuz she did take me home all the time). SO SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG AND WHAT I SHOULD DO?

Favorite Answer

ohhh the days of high school drama...how i miss it...NOT

th same kinda thing happend to me

your not alone trust

Source(s): me

She sounds like a loser, you need some new friends.

She's BI-POLAR!!!